Sunday, November 20, 2011

YIKES!

So I admit I have been the worlds worst blogger once again. Yay me! Well since I last blogged Halloween has come and gone and Thanksgiving is about a week away. So I will post a variety of pictures. For Halloween Bray was Peter Pan, I was Tinkerbell, and Wes was Captain Hook. We went trick or treating Saturday and Monday night. We had a lot of fun!

I actually made Brays costume because I couldn't find one small enough or a pattern small enough. I just used:

1. a girls size small white turtle neck ($5.00 @ Target)
2. RIT dye ($1.50 @ Hobby Lobby)

3. shoe strings ($1.00 @ dollar tree)

4. felt for the hat ($1.00 @ Hobby Lobby)

5. and I hot glued a feather to his hat. ($2.00 @ Joanns)

Total of costing me $10.00




(NO I am NOT pregnant. This costume was not for me I guess ha)





We are very excited for Thanksgiving to come this week! Oh and someone has a new dental assisting job :) YUP! VERY excited! Things are changin' for my little family. I couldn't be more excited! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment: