Sunday, December 25, 2011

Away in a manger...

As the new year approaches I can't help but think of last year compared to this year. WOW has life been a roller coaster for my little family. Last year Bray was barely 6 months old at Christmas. This year he is about to be 18 months. Sheeshk! He has turned my world around in every way. I couldn't be more thankful for that sweet blessing. He is THE most amazing thing that has happened in my life. I never knew how much I could love someone or something. In a period of one year I have finished school, worked at Lowes, and now have a new job as a dental assistant(FINALLY!) Oh and did I forget to mention recently ENGAGED?!
Yeah I totally couldn't be more excited! We have a date set for September 21st or 28th of 2013.


So this year I have started to attempt some traditions with Bray. Like putting out our milk and cookies for Santa...
I hope next year to start the Elf on the Shelf, but it will depend on how well Bray understands things I think. Boy was Santa good to Bray this year though!
Pretty sure all he saw was, "tactor! tactor!"



It was an amazing joy to see my baby so happy and excited. I know Christmas morning is going to keep getting better and better :)

Friday night I was telling Braylon the real meaning of Christmas. I was trying to explain to him who baby Jesus was. He sat so still the whole time just listening to Mommy. Which NEVER happens. A part of me thought he understood what I was saying. Which made me even more happy that I told him the story. I can't wait for more detail every year. I pray he always remembers the real meaning of Christmas and installs it in others. Merry Christmas! I hope all of you bloggers have had a blessed Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment