Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Moooo"

So I was off Tuesday(yesterday.) I had a few things to get done so I decided to make a Mommy & Bray date out of it. Being a Mom is the most rewarding yet challenging thing. Patience is most definatly the key! We woke up around 8:30 and had a few things to do around the house. Once we got ready we had to run by the bank and then off to visit Nana at work!


Before we left the house. Such a big boy!


"Cheeeeeese Nana"


He didn't know what to think about the "moo moo" eating his yum yums.

After leaving Nana's work we headed out on our date. Toots! Yum!


Coloring away...


So silly

After lunch it was off to cousin Caiden and Auntie Lindsay's house. The boys had so much fun playing. Its neat to see Braylon interact with kids now. We had to miss Caidens birthday party this past Saturday so we also brought him his present, a little chuck tonka truck and The Cat in the Hat movie.

Braylon had a fit over this toy. I told Wesley we have to go get him one now.

I tried to get pictures of the two wild boys, but Braylon was not exactly cooperating.
They are just to stinking cute! Hard to believe they are so big. Once at home and I decided to take a few pics of Mommy and Bray play time. More like mommy is getting beat up ha.


This one was to funny not to post! I would never change one single thing about my sweet baby boy. He is such an amazing blessing in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment