Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Oh our many adventures"

So my sweet little boy started day care 3 weeks ago today. It has been a long 3 weeks might I say. Everyday I drop him off he screams,kicks, and throws his arms up yelling, "MUM MUM MUM MUUUUM." It is so so hard to turn my back and leave him. I get in the car almost everyday with tears in my eyes. And everyday I have the same conversation with myself. "This is good for him. He has fun playing with the kids. He FINALLY lays down without to much of a fight in his crib. and so on.." Today though was not to bad. He cried but he waved bye bye like he knew, "Mumma" would be back soon. This gave me some relief. I wasnt sure if this was because he seemed to understand or if I was just used to the process of dropping him off. I left and no tears from me, but as I was driving I teared up. Why am I crying? My baby seemed a little grown up with that hand wave. A million thoughts were running through my head.

My baby has gone from this tiny little newborn

To a little handsome toddler(his first day of school)



Who knew how much you really can love someone. He literally is my everything.



Yesterday the dog got off his chain so we had to go find him. I decided to make a photo shoot of it.


Running to find Waco.

"hi"

Shadows...


My funny of the day. We were all 3 on the 4-wheeler looking for the dog. Bray wears the goggles to keep things out of his eyes, but he loves them!












1 comment:

  1. Kenzie!!! Welcome to blogland!! So glad to see young girls/mama's blogging!! You will so be glad for it!! Bree also has a blog but I couldn't tell you the last time she blogged and I don't even think she remembers the name of it!! lol

    ReplyDelete