Sunday, August 7, 2011

"You look like chicken"

So this weekend was a GREAT weekend! It was my first weekend off in 6 months. Yes...SIX! Friday my sweet little boy and I went shopping for tax free weekend. Got a few good deals. Love me some deals! Also Wes took off work and we went and signed papers on an Altima. Yay for a 4 door! That night I had a girls night. Had a BLAST! We went out to eat at Samauris. If you have never been ate there you should for sure try it. Our chef was really odd though. He asked me if I wanted some "honey" and said he'd give me some. Then he kept telling Kayla she looked like a chicken. She so doesnt look like a chicken!













Saturday was a lazzzzzy day! But Sunday we got to enjoy a beautiful day at the lake with my wonderful family! It was Brays first time to go to the lake and my first time to go this summer. Bray loved loved looooved the water!

On the way to the lake!
















Family pic!












Thought it was to sweet













Swimming with Nana



We had so much fun. Braylon had a nice long nap on the way home and was in bed early. Now time for this Momma to finish watching her New Jersey Housewives! I am a slight reality tv junky!

No comments:

Post a Comment